GPU PERFORMANCE FEATURES
Pascal GPU Technology
Based on state-of-art 14nm FinFET process technology with 640 CUDA cores, the Quadro P1000 provides performance and efficiency for CAD, DCC and visualization professionals in small and power efficient form factor.
Frame Buffer and Memory Bandwidth
4GB GDDR5 memory with up to 80 GB/s memory bandwidth delivers the performance boost and responsiveness demanded by entry level graphics applications.
Pascal Dynamic Load Balancing
Dynamically allocate GPU resources for graphics and compute tasks as needed to maximize resource utilization.
H.264 and HEVC Encode/Decode Engines
Deliver faster than real-time performance for transcoding, video editing, and other encoding applications with one dedicated H.264 and HEVC encode engines and a dedicated decode engine that are independent of 3D/compute pipeline.
NVIDIA GPU Boost 3.0
Achieve higher application performance without exceeding the power and thermal envelope of the board. Pascal GPU technology maximizes the boost potential of the GPU.
IMAGE QUALITY FEATURES
Full-Scene Antialiasing (FSAA)
Dramatically reduce visual aliasing artifacts or "jaggies" with up to 64X FSAA (128X with SLI) for unparalleled image quality and highly realistic scenes.
16K Texture and Render Processing
Texture from and render to 16K x 16K surfaces to support applications that demand the highest resolution and quality image processing.
Pascal Memory Compression
Increase bandwidth by up to 20% by reducing the amount of data fetched from memory for each frame with fourth generation, lossless delta compression.
NVIDIA Quadro MOSAIC Technology
Transparently scale the desktop and applications across up to 4 GPUs and 16 displays from a single workstation while delivering full performance and image quality, optimized for still image visualizations and unified desktops.
Support four 4K monitors at 60Hz, or two 5K at 60Hz, the P1000 supports HDR color for 4K at 60Hz for 10/12b HEVC decode and up to 4K at 60Hz for 10b HEVC encode.
Built in compatibility with High Dynamic Range (HDR) TV’s and Display devices (Windows only), whether it’s a custom application or video, which will be accelerated by the on chip 4K at 60Hz 10bpp HEVC decode or up to 4K at 60Hz for 10bpp HEVC encode.
NVIDIA NVIEW Advanced Desktop Software
Gain unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience for increased productivity in single large display or multi-display environments.
OpenGL Quad Buffered Stereo Support
Provide a smooth and immersive 3D Stereo experience for professional applications.
NVIDIA CUDA Parallel Computing Platform
Natively execute standard programming languages like C/C++ and Fortran, and APIs such as OpenCL, OpenACC and Direct Compute to accelerate techniques such as ray tracing, video and image processing, and computation fluid dynamics.
NVIDIA Enterprise-Management Tools
Maximize system uptime, seamlessly manage wide-scale deployments and remotely control graphics and display settings for efficient operations. Multi-GPU Technology.
NVIDIA Multi-GPU Technology
Combine the visualization and interactive design capability of multiple GPUs by leveraging a mix of Quadro GPUs to dramatically improve the production workflow.
- Microsoft Windows 10 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 and 8 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64- and 32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64- and 32-bit)
MINIMUM SYSTEM HARDWARE REQUIREMENTS
- Intel Core i5, i7, Xeon or later
- AMD Phenom or Opteron-class or later
- PCIe x16 Gen 3 (preferred) expansion slot
- 2 GB or more of system memory, 8 GB recommended
- 200MB of available disk space for full driver installation
- Blu-ray or DVD-ROM drive
- Internet connection (if preferred for driver installation)
- DisplayPort (preferred) displays
- DVI display(s) with purchase of optional mDP to DVI-D SL adapter(s)
- HDMI display(s) with purchase of optional mDP to HDMI adapter(s)
- VGA display(s) with purchase of optional mDP to VGA adapter(s)
3D GRAPHICS ARCHITECTURE
- Scalable geometry architecture
- Hardware tessellation engine
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine with dual copy engines
- Shader Model 5.1 (OpenGL 4.5 and DirectX 12)
- Up to 32K x 32K texture and render processing
- Transparent multisampling and super sampling
- 16x angle independent anisotropic filtering
- 32-bit per-component floating point texture filtering and blending
- 64x full scene antialiasing (FSAA)
- Decode acceleration for MPEG-2, MPEG-4 Part 2 Advanced Simple Profile, H.264, HEVC, MVC, VC1, DivX (version 3.11 and later), and Flash (10.1 and later)
- Dedicated H.264 and HEVC Encoder
- Blu-ray dual-stream hardware acceleration (supporting HD picture-in-picture playback)
- NVIDIA GPU Boost (automatically improves GPU engine throughput to maximize application performance)
NVIDIA CUDA PARALLEL PROCESSING ARCHITECTURE
- SM architecture (NVIDIA Pascal streaming multi-processor design that delivers greater processing and efficiency)
- Dynamic Parallelism (GPU dynamically spawns new threads without going back to the CPU)
- API support includes: CUDA C, CUDA C++, DirectCompute 5.0, OpenCL, Java, Python, and Fortran
ADVANCED DISPLAY FEATURES
- Support for any combination of four connected displays
- Four DisplayPort 1.4 outputs supporting resolutions such as 3840 x 2160 at 120Hz and 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz
- HDR support over DisplayPort 1.4 (SMPTE 2084/2086, BT. 2020) (4K at 60 Hz 10b/12b HEVC Decode, 4K at 60 Hz 10b HEVC Encode)
- HDCP 2.2 support over DisplayPort, DVI, and HDMI connectors
- 12-bit internal display pipeline (hardware support for 12-bit scanout on supported panels, applications, and connection)
- NVIDIA 3D Vision technology, 3D DLP, Interleaved, and other 3D stereo format support
- Full OpenGL quad buffered stereo support
- Underscan/overscan compensation and hardware scaling
- NVIDIA NVIEW multi-display technology
- Support for NVIDIA MOSAIC
DISPLAYPORT AND HDMI DIGITAL AUDIO
- Support for the following audio modes: Dolby Digital (AC3), DTS 5.1, Multi-channel (7.1) LPCM, Dolby Digital Plus (DD+), and MPEG-2/MPEG-4 AAC
- Data rates of 44.1 KHz, 48 KHz, 88.2 KHz, 96 KHz, 176 KHz, and 192 KHz
- Word sizes of 16-bit, 20-bit, and 24-bit
|Peak Single Precision FP32 Performance||1.894 TFLOPS|
|GPU Memory||4 GB GDDR5|
|Memory Bandwidth||80 GB/s|
|System Interface||PCI Express 3.0 x16|
|Maximum Power Consumption||47 W|
Quadro Power Guidelines
|Energy Star Enabling||Yes|
|Thermal Solution||Ultra-quiet active fansink|
|Form Factor||2.713” H x 5.70” L, Single Slot|
|Display Connectors||mDP 1.4 (4)|
|DisplayPort with Audio||Yes|
|DVI-D Single-Link Connector||Via optional adapters|
|HDMI Support||Via optional adapters|
|VGA Support||Via optional adapters|
|Number of Displays Supported||4|
|Maximum DP 1.4 Resolution||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|5K Display Support||HDR 5120 x 2880 at 60Hz (30-bit color)|
|4K Display Support||HDR 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz or 3840 x 2160 at 60Hz|
|Maximum DVI-D DL Resolution||2560 x 1600 at 60Hz via 3rd party adapter|
|Maximum DVI-D SL Resolution||1920 x 1200 at 60Hz via optional adapter|
Quadro and NVS Display Resolution Support
|Graphics APIs||Shader Model 5.1, OpenGL 4.5, DirectX 12.0, Vulkan 1.0|
|Compute APIs||CUDA, DirectCompute, OpenCL|
|NVIDIA MOSAIC||Yes (Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and Linux)|
- NVIDIA Quadro P1000 professional graphics board with attached low-profile (SFF) bracket
- Unattached full-height (ATX) bracket
- Four mDP to DP adapters
- Software installation disc for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and 7 (64- and 32-bit)
- Printed Quick Start Guide
- MDP-HMDI-FOUR-PCK Connect the Quadro P1000 to HDMI displays at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number MDP-HDMI-FOUR-PCK. The four included latching mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- MDP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro P1000 to an HDMI display at resolutions up to 4K with PNY Part Number MDP-HDMI-SINGLE-PCK. The included latching mini-DisplayPort to HDMI adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
- MDP-DVI-FOUR-PCK Connect the Quadro P1000 to DVI-D SL displays at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number MDP-DVI-FOUR-PCK. The four included latching mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapters are recommended by NVIDIA, provide outstanding image quality, and are built to professional standards.
- MDP-DVI-SINGLE-PCK Connect the Quadro P1000 to a DVI-D SL display at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 with PNY Part Number MDP-DVI-Single-PCK. The included latching mini-DisplayPort to DVI-D SL adapter is recommended by NVIDIA, provides outstanding image quality, and is built to professional standards.
WARRANTY & SUPPORT
PNY provides unsurpassed service and commitment to its professional graphics customers offering: 3-year warranty, free pre- and post-sales support, dedicated Quadro Field Application engineers and direct tech support hot lines. In addition, PNY delivers a complete solution including the appropriate adapters, cables, brackets, software installation disc and documentation to ensure a quick and successful install.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Free dedicated phone and email technical support (1-800-230-0130)
- Dedicated Quadro Field Application Engineers