MSI GRAPHICS CARD RX 570 8G GDDR5 ARMOR OC ( RX-570-ARMOR-8G-OC )
|Model||Radeon™ RX 570 ARMOR 8G OC|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 / HDMI / DL-DVI-D|
|Memory||MEMORY SPEED = 7000 MHz|
|Core Name||Polaris 20 XL|
|Core clock||1268 MHz|
|GRAPHICS PROCESSING UNIT||Radeon™ RX 570|
|DirectX Version Support||12|
|Interface||PCI Express x16|
|Power Consumption||150 W|
|Weight (Card / Package)||622 g / 972 g|
|Recommended Power Supply||450 W|
|Multi-GPU Technology||Crossfire™, 2-Way (Bridgeless)|
|Card Dimension(mm)||246 x 130 x 39 mm|
|Power Connectors||8-pin x 1|
- Boost Clock / Memory Frequency
- up to 1268 MHz / 7000 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
- - Dispersion fan blade: Steep curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- - Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Advanced Airflow Control technology: Improves cooling efficiency by using advanced aerodynamics to focus airflow.
Afterburner Overclocking Utility
- Wireless control through Android/iOS devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Kombustor: built-in DirectX12 benchmark.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years long lifetime under full load.
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
DEMAND MORE, DEMAND RADEON
Guiding the Future of Gaming
The 4th generation GCN architecture is engineered for gamers who play anything from the latest MOBA’s to the most popular AAA titles. Asynchronous Shaders and an enhanced Geometry Engine power new levels of smooth gameplay performance.
Immersive VR Experiences
Experience the next level of immersion with the world of VR gaming and entertainment with Radeon RX graphics cards powered by the revolutionary Polaris architecture.
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
Puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate. HDR compatible Enhanced contrast and colors deliver a strikingly sharp, colorful, and vivid visual experience.
HEATSINK & AIRFLOW CONTROL
Under the classy shroud and powerful dual fans is a huge heatsink with countless aluminum fins that help dissipate the heat from the GPU. The copper heatpipes are infused in the baseplate to ensure efficient cooling. The aluminum fins are rigged with Airflow Control technology to maximize airflow towards the heatpipes.
MSI Afterburner is the world’s most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking utility which gives you full control of your graphics cards. It also provides an incredibly detailed overview of your hardware and comes with some additional features such as customizing fan profiles, benchmarking and video recording.
|GPU SERIES||RX Series|
|Video Memory||8GB GDDR5|
|MEMORY INTERFACE||2048 BIT|
Write Your Own Review