Asus GeForce TUF Gaming X3 GTX 1660 SUPER Advanced edition 6GB GDDR6 192-Bit Gaming Graphics Card ( TUF 3-GTX1660S-A6G-GAMING )
Out of stock
ZERO PAYMENT GATEWAY CHARGES FREE TRANSIT INSURANCE
ASUS TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ Advanced edition 6GB GDDR6 ( TUF 3-GTX1660S-A6G-GAMING )
|Display Support||3, NVlink/ Crossfire Support = No|
|Graphics Engine||NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER™|
|Bus Standard||PCI Express 3.0|
|Video Memory||GDDR6 6GB|
|Engine Clock||OC Mode - 1830 MHz (Boost Clock) Gaming Mode (Default) - GPU Boost Clock : 1800 MHz , GPU Base Clock : 1530 MHz|
|SERIES||GTX 1660 SUPER|
|Memory Clock||14002 MHz|
|Resolution||Digital Max Resolution:7680x4320|
|Accessories||1 x Quick Guide|
|Interface||DVI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (DVI-D) HDMI Output : Yes x 1 (Native) (HDMI 2.0b) Display Port : Yes x 1 (Native) (DisplayPort 1.4) HDCP Support : Yes (2.2)|
|Software||ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.|
|Recommended Power Supply||450W|
|Dimensions||10.4 " x 5.1 " x 2.2 " Inch 26.4 x 13 x5.5 Centimeter|
|Power Connectors||1 x 8-pin|
|Slot Size||2.7 slot|
The ASUS TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ Advanced edition 6GB GDDR6 rocks high refresh rates for an FPS advantage without breaking a sweat.
- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1830 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1800 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- The GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER is up to 20% faster than the original GTX 1660 and up to 1.5X faster than the previous-generation GTX 1060 6GB. Powered by the award-winning NVIDIA Turing™ architecture and ultra-fast GDDR6 memory, it’s a supercharger for today’s most popular games. Time to gear up and get SUPER.
- Ultra-fast GDDR6 with over 50% more memory bandwidth for high-speed gaming.
- GeForce Experience: Capture and share videos, screenshots, and livestreams with friends. Keep your drivers up-to-date and optimize game settings. GeForce Experience lets you do it all, making it the essential companion to your GeForce graphics card.
- Space-grade lubricant brings the durability of dual ball bearings to quieter sleeve bearing designs.
- DirectCU III copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for better cooling.
- IP5X dust resistance offers protection from particle ingress for better durability.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- A protective backplate secures components during transportation and installation.
- TUF compatibility testing ensures TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming alliance components work together flawlessly.
- 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
The TUF Gaming X3 GeForce® GTX 1660 SUPER™ ups the ante for cooling, without sacrificing the durability that makes it TUF. Each card is built using Auto-Extreme manufacturing, protected by a rigid backplate that prevents PCB flex, and packs three fans that contain space-grade lubricant and are sealed to IP5X standards. And it's all backed by a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure compatibility with the latest TUF components. If you're looking for the super-cooled tank of graphics cards, lock and load your rig with the TUF.
Infused with a durable lubricant often found in aerospace applications, these sleeve bearings deliver a quieter acoustic profile than dual ball bearing designs and match their durability.
Copper heatpipes make direct contact with the die for improved thermal transfer.
IP5X Dust Resistance
Keep it clean
Dust is enemy number one for fans. It's easy to clean the blades, but taking the fan apart to remove dust that has made its way inside is not a simple task. Passing the IP5X certification means the housing is safe from nasty particulates, so you'll never need that deep clean.
The PCB is reinforced by a backplate that adds structural rigidity, helping to prevent flex and protect components and trace pathways from damage.
Precision automated manufacturing
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
GPU Tweak II
Monitor, tweak, and tune
The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level. It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display. Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
144−Hour Validation Program
“Extensive” may be an understatement
Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships. Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds. We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
TUF Compatibility Testing
ASUS TUF Gaming and TUF Gaming Alliance products from our partners are subjected to a rigorous battery of validation tests to ensure a seamless plug-and-play experience. All products also share a common design language, making it easier to build an entire battlestation that has a unified aesthetic.
NVIDIA® G−SYNC™ Technology
This graphics card supports NVIDIA® G-SYNC™ display technology for a super-smooth variable refresh rate experience. Enjoy AAA games without the nuisance of screen tearing or stuttering.
|GPU SERIES||GTX Series|
|Video Memory||6GB GDDR6|
|MEMORY INTERFACE||192 BIT|
Write Your Own Review